Re: *&^%$#@ Tourists ...

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:30 pm

My Solution: Dry them all off, and send every fucking one of 'em to Yellowstone ...
They were Asians... they didn't have time to do a google translation... if they did, the gondolier's instructions probably would have come out as a derogatory rant, blaming them for Covid-19 and wrecking the world economy.... the ranchers around Yellowstone would enslave them, and turn them into a bunch of Hop-Sings.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:46 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:16 pmIf that's what it takes, so be it.
You sound pretty sore about this…. Either you were the gondolier, or you were getting it on with Mrs JMC in the following boat.
If you must know ... Those selfie-snapping swimmers prevented me from finishing in the money in the Do Venice Naked Triathalon!
Last edited by JMC-STL on Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:46 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:16 pmIf that's what it takes, so be it.
You sound pretty sore about this…. Either you were the gondolier, or you were getting it on with Mrs JMC in the following boat.
If yiu must know ... Those selfie-snapping swimmers prevented me from finishing in the money in the Do Venice Naked Triathalon!
One thing's for sure, they weren't trying to get your dick-pic.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:44 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:46 pmYou sound pretty sore about this…. Either you were the gondolier, or you were getting it on with Mrs JMC in the following boat.
If you must know ... Those selfie-snapping swimmers prevented me from finishing in the money in the Do Venice Naked Triathalon!
One thing's for sure, they weren't trying to get your dick-pic.
In my defense, the canal water is mighty cold this time of year ...